Dear sisters,
Dan and I cannot express the gratitude and love we feel for you. Today's funeral service for Ty was the most beautiful experience. The sobs that tore through our hearts as we entered the viewing room were eventually calmed by an overwhelming spirit of peace and comfort. Everything about the room was perfect - especially the flowers. Dan wanted flowers, more than anything, to be apart of Ty's funeral and he could not have been more pleased. No one could deny the spirit that filled the entire room. My baby boy looked beautiful and so well taken care.
If you were able to attend the service, you know how powerful it was. It was the closure and the comfort that Dan and I needed. We will always love and miss our little Ty. But we are at peace, knowing he lives and is with Heavenly Father, waiting for us to be with him again.
Thank you all for your tremendous hard work to make today an amazing and PERFECT experience. Everyone kept saying that they had never seen a funeral as exquisite and elegant as today's. If only you could understand how much Dan and I and our families appreciate it... An email does not suffice. But know that I love you, and felt so much love from your act of pure service. Thank you for your Christ-like love you have shown me.
love,
Erica and Dan Kiefer